Day 1: Arrive Srinagar
Arrive in Srinagar, where you will be met by our representative and transferred to your Houseboat. This afternoon enjoy a shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating vegetable gardens etc. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Dal Lake in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar,Pahalgam (94 Kms / approx 03 hrs)
Today after an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds via Srinagar. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forest and along the Lidder River. Arrive Pahalgam and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 3: In Pahalgam
Today after breakfast, depart for excursion trip to Chandanwadi, Starting point of Amarnath Yatra & Betab valley, Located on the way to Chandanwari, the valley was named Betaab after the bollywood movie by the same name! Earlier known as Hajan Valley, after the release of the movie, it was renamed as major part of the movie was shot here. Post lunch proceed for trip to Aru Valley, Aru Valley is a tourist spot 11 km from Pahalgam noted for its scenic meadows, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies of the left bank of the Aru river, which is a tributary of the Lidder river. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 4: Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140 Kms / approx 04 hrs)
Today after breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows; it is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Arrive Gulmarg and transfer to hotel. Thereafter time is free for activities on your own. You may enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow covered slopes (on direct payment basis). Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Gulmarg - Srinagar (55Kms / approx 2 Hrs)
After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar. On arrival check into your hotel. Later proceed for half day Srinagar sightseeing covering the famous Mughal Gardens Nishat Bagh, Abode of Pleasure on the shore of the Dal lake, Shalimar Abode of Love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Also visit Shankracharya Temple (243 steps). Rest of the day free for shopping on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Excursion - Sonmarg (83 Kms / approx 02 hrs).
Today after Breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow). Sonmarg lies in Sind Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding upto Thajiwas glacier and sledge riding on snow (on direct payment). Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 7: Departure from Srinagar
Today after breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport to board the return flight with Happy Memories!
- Transport Non AC Tavera For all days as per the itinerary.
- Meal Plan : M.A.P (Breakfast and Dinner at all the Hotels)
- Airfares, items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, mineral water, telephone charges etc
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations, extra expenses incurred due to mishandled luggage, any insurance, road Blocks etc.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments & other Sight Seeing Point.
- Garden entry fee.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Transport Cost for Sight Seeing In Pahalgam i.e. Aru, Betaab valley & Chandanwari (At Your Own Cost) 1800 to 2000 per cab
- Shikara Ride Rs 500 Upto 01 Hour
- Gondola ride, Rs700 Per Person Upto First Phase And Rs 1600 Per Person Upto @nd Phase
- Horse riding,Rafting,Photography etc. ( At Your Own Cost)
- Helicopter Tickets Are Not Included
- Guide Services(If Required, Rs.700/- Per Day)
Terms and Condition
- Prices valid from 01st April 2016 to 31st March 2017.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Supplementary Other Charges net
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting INR 2000 Per Person Phey : Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti : Nimoo (Zangskar) : 2 Hrs Approx.
- River Rafting INR 2500 Per Person : Chilling : Nimoo (Zangskar River).
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- 20% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.