Day 01:Arrive in Srinagar
Upon arrival, meet our representative and take a transfer to the hotel/houseboat. Spend the day at leisure on boulevard road which one of the most famous road in Srinagar for tourists and is situated around the Dal lake surrounded by Zabarwan mountain ranges, afternoon also enjoy the site scene of the famous Mughal Gardens:
Cheshma Shahi "Royal Spring"
Shalimar "Garden of Love"
Nishat Garden "Garden of Pleasure"
Day 02:Srinagar-Gulmarg (56 kms / 2:00 hours approximately)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg upon arrival check in Hotel. Gulmarg is called "Meadow of Flowers" 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as Gondola (on your own).
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 03:Srinagar to Onwards destination.
After breakfast enjoy the morning in Srinagar and get ready for transfer to the Srinagar airport to board your scheduled flight for onward destination.
- Transport Non AC Tavera For all days as per the itinerary.
- Meal Plan : M.A.P (Breakfast and Dinner at all the Hotels)
- Airfares, items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, mineral water, telephone charges etc
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations, extra expenses incurred due to mishandled luggage, any insurance, road Blocks etc.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments & other Sight Seeing Point.
- Garden entry fee.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Transport Cost for Sight Seeing In Pahalgam i.e. Aru, Betaab valley & Chandanwari (At Your Own Cost) 1800 to 2000 per cab
- Shikara Ride Rs 500 Upto 01 Hour
- Gondola ride, Rs700 Per Person Upto First Phase And Rs 1600 Per Person Upto @nd Phase
- Horse riding,Rafting,Photography etc. ( At Your Own Cost)
- Helicopter Tickets Are Not Included
- Guide Services(If Required, Rs.700/- Per Day)
Terms and Condition
- Prices valid from 01st April 2016 to 31st March 2017.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Supplementary Other Charges net
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting INR 2000 Per Person Phey : Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti : Nimoo (Zangskar) : 2 Hrs Approx.
- River Rafting INR 2500 Per Person : Chilling : Nimoo (Zangskar River).
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- 20% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.