Day 1:Srinagar-kargil via Sonmarg(195Kms)
After breakfast proceed for kargil on the way sight seeing of Sonmarg and Drass evening free at Kargil, transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
After Breakfast proceed for Leh,transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3:Local sightseeing Monasteries
Full day for Leh sight seeing, visit as shey Palace, Thikesy, Hemis Monasteries and Stok palace, Museum etc. Evening free overnight at hotel.
After early breakfast leave for Pangaong(14,500) through Changla pass, it is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by two countries India and China. Hot Lunch will be provided, drive back to Leh, overnight at hotel.
Day 5:Leh-Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass(120kms)
After breakfast drive for Nubra valley. Afternoon enjoy the camel safari in sand dunes between Hunder villages, transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh, transfer to hotel evening free overnight at hotel.
Day 7:Transfer to Leh airport
After breakfast transfer to Leh airport as per flight schedule to Back home.
- Transport Non AC Tavera For all days as per the itinerary.
- Meal Plan : M.A.P (Breakfast and Dinner at all the Hotels)
- Airfares, items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, mineral water, telephone charges etc
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations, extra expenses incurred due to mishandled luggage, any insurance, road Blocks etc.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments & other Sight Seeing Point.
- Garden entry fee.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Transport Cost for Sight Seeing In Pahalgam i.e. Aru, Betaab valley & Chandanwari (At Your Own Cost) 1800 to 2000 per cab
- Shikara Ride Rs 500 Upto 01 Hour
- Gondola ride, Rs700 Per Person Upto First Phase And Rs 1600 Per Person Upto @nd Phase
- Horse riding,Rafting,Photography etc. ( At Your Own Cost)
- Helicopter Tickets Are Not Included
- Guide Services(If Required, Rs.700/- Per Day)
Terms and Condition
- Prices valid from 01st April 2016 to 31st March 2017.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Supplementary Other Charges net
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting INR 2000 Per Person Phey : Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti : Nimoo (Zangskar) : 2 Hrs Approx.
- River Rafting INR 2500 Per Person : Chilling : Nimoo (Zangskar River).
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- 20% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.