Day 01: Srinagar
On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), you will be received by our representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the deluxe houseboat. Later in the evening proceed for shikara ride in Dal Lake. Dinner & overnight stay will be on board the houseboat.
Day 02:Srinagar Excursion to Gulmarg (90 kms / 2 hours one way)
After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Gulmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and gondola ride (Till 1st level). Later you can take a walk around Gulmarg and enjoy beautiful flowers. Return to Srinagar in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay will be on board the houseboat.
Day 03:Srinagar-Pahalgam (110 kms / 4 hours)
Today after breakfast, check out from Srinagar and proceed for Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam, check In to your hotel. Afternoon proceed for excursion trip to Aru, Chandanwadi, Betab Valley. You need to take local vehicle on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi. Evening is free for leisure activities. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & overnight will be at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 04:Pahalgam-Srinagar (110 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Srinagar. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar covering the famous Mughal Gardens. Evening is free for shopping. Dinner & overnight will be at hotel in Srinagar.
Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport.
- Transport Non AC Tavera For all days as per the itinerary.
- Meal Plan : M.A.P (Breakfast and Dinner at all the Hotels)
- Airfares, items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, mineral water, telephone charges etc
- Any Meals other than those mentioned above.
- Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations, extra expenses incurred due to mishandled luggage, any insurance, road Blocks etc.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments & other Sight Seeing Point.
- Garden entry fee.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- GST will be applicable on total amount, If Payment by Bank Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Transport Cost for Sight Seeing In Pahalgam i.e. Aru, Betaab valley & Chandanwari (At Your Own Cost) 1800 to 2000 per cab
- Shikara Ride Rs 500 Upto 01 Hour
- Gondola ride, Rs700 Per Person Upto First Phase And Rs 1600 Per Person Upto @nd Phase
- Horse riding,Rafting,Photography etc. ( At Your Own Cost)
- Helicopter Tickets Are Not Included
- Guide Services(If Required, Rs.700/- Per Day)
Terms and Condition
- Prices valid from 01st April 2016 to 31st March 2017.
- 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
- Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
- Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
- Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services / transportation in any circumstance.
Supplementary Other Charges net
- Cultural Program Rs. 7000 per program.
- River Rafting INR 2000 Per Person Phey – Nimoo (Indus) / Choksti – Nimoo (Zangskar) – 2 Hrs Approx.
- River Rafting INR 2500 Per Person – Chilling – Nimoo (Zangskar River).
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2000/- Per Day.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: INR 300 (15 Mins) / INR 600 (30 Mins)
- 1 Litre Packaged Water Bottle: INR 30 Per Bottle.
- 20% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10 days before the tour.
- No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.